Winter is coming to the Biergarten…
Join us every Sunday, beginning April 14 at 7 pm, for our weekly Sunday “Night’s Watch” Party and Festhalle Fire & Ice Feast… You’ve GoT to be here.
Dinner is served as we screen the most recent episode followed by the premiere of the week’s new episode. Choose our GoT themed Prix Fixe or dine a la cart.
Festhalle Fire & Ice Feast: Prix Fixe $29/per person served buffet style
• BRAN-varian Bretzel – pretzel, mustard, cheese
Second Course: (choose one)
• Dragon Wings – Mesquite turkey wings, buttermilk dressing
• Brienne’s Blumenkohl of Tarth – Breaded cauliflower, lemon caper aioli
Third Course: (choose one)
• Red Wedding chicken paprikash – Paprika braised chicken, egg noodles, lemon, sour cream
• Stew-ard of the Night’s Watch — Our famous Hungarian beef goulash, served over spatzle, jalapenos
• Reek’s Austrian Bratwurst – Served with sauerkraut
• Varys’s Vegan bratwurst – Served with cucumber salat and French fries
• House Stark Salat – Market greens, lentils, carrot, cucumbers, fresh horseradish, apple cider vinaigrette
Drogon’s Fire Roasted Tarly Potaotes with Charred Asparagus
• Dragon’s Blood Cupcakes
To guarantee your spot:
• Pre-purchase dinner tickets via the event reservation” tab and select the dates you would like to purchase tickets for.
Join the Goblet and Horn Club – choose from either an authentic OX horn drinking mug or dragon goblet, $40 initial purchase includes a pour of house wine or bier. Goblets and mugs are refillable for $5 every day until the series finale on May 19.
This event is 21 years old and over only. Space is limited, first come, first served. Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the day of the event will be refunded. No refunds after 48 hours prior. Credit card payments will process as "Provident Bank."